- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
They were really our only option. The service has been good. Our connection to the Internet has been not so great.
Comcast, I have had my troubles with them and I don't feel like my internet is up to the great speed they promise.
Comcast has a great variety of channels. I love my DVR and I can record 4 shows at once. Cable seems so expensive!
This service is okay but the customer service is HORRIBLE. not once did I have an easy phone call with this service
Very convenient. I hate paying for cable in general but the prices aren't bad for Comcast depending on your package
I have been an customer of comcast for many years. I enjoy the on demand services and features that comcast offers.
I love comcast I'm very satisfied with my cable and internet providers. Best to have and the Internet the fastest.
Internet speeds are fast, cable is amazing. customer service is outstanding. And their prices are currently great.
So far I am very pleased with my service from Comcast. My internet runs much faster than when it did with Verizon.
Bad service and not good wifi. i have to disconnect from wifi just to load a page in the internet. It is also pricey
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos