- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
So far so good. I had the, years back and the customer service wasn't that good. But I've seen improvement lately.
Good cable only problem is their cost is high I wish they would lower the price but other then that I love Comcast
Service is fine, but this company is a joke. They sucker you in then jack up the prices. Is google fiber done yet?
Slow internet and many time unreliable. Not the best customer service either. It's the only provider where I live.
I love Comcast! They have a nice customer service and its internet is pretty fast iv never had a problem with them!
Super fast when it's working. But there always seems to be some kind of issue that they need to be contacted about.
Comcast deserves less than a star for their service. If they weren't the local monopoly I would show them the road.
Great service. Had for several years. Only have had one problem with the years that ive been with comcast infinity.
Comcast xfinity is what we have. I like it and believe that it is much better than other options that are out there
Comcast, I have had my troubles with them and I don't feel like my internet is up to the great speed they promise.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos