3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I just got this service, so far we are pleased with it. Good internet speed and a variety of channels with on demand
It is too expensive and has a lot of issues with television Internet is okay but not great hunt found anything better
I hate dealing with Comcast but the are the only cable provider in the area and its rediculous how expensive they are
OVERPRICED! But the quality is great and you never lose signal during a storm so I have to deal with their prices :/
Fast speed internet but I keep being charged for unesecary stuff. Only p let down. Customer service is nice as well!
This company is okay but the only thing is that it takes a while to do anything and the service sometimes goes away.
Works great. better then anything I have in the past in the past with an antenna or dish. always have great reception
Comcast has started to provide better services they are pricey compared to,others but so far it has been dependable
Great service. Had for several years. Only have had one problem with the years that ive been with comcast infinity.
Comcast is just not that great. If you can afford to, go with someone else. It will be worth paying more elsewhere!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos