3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Cable is way to expensive, but the internet is simply amazing so 5 stars from me! Customer services can improve thou
Cable works great and internet is pretty dependable and fast. Better customer service would bring review to 5 stars.
Terrible, horrible customer service. Annoying sales reps. Expensive pricing. Internet will go out during bad weather.
Worst network and their customer service is trash. Would not recommend them to anyone because of how awful they are.
I have been using comcast internet since 6 years. Its been a good experience but lately the internet drops suddenly.
Great service anywhere I have moved to. Comcast also has excellent customer service and they always offer deals too!
Have had cable through this company for 5+ years without one complication. Very good customer service personnel too.
Not happy with Comcast. Way too pricey for what we get for channels. If we had options I would not stay with Comcast.
Comcast provides good shows and movies but too often there is issues with our cable or internet which is unfortunate.
Comcast is truly the best. The Internet is always fast and working and the cable is just as great as dish or direct.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos