BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Alicia L.
San Francisco, CA
Their internet is fast but the customer service can be a pain. Once they did not notify me that the bills I thought I was paying were not going through and I ended up owing them a ton of money. They really need to step up their game. That being said, I have spoken to some lovely people on the phone when I needed help - the key is to just be nice.
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Unfortunately Comcast seems to be my only internet option and it was great the first year because the price was lower. After my first year was up the price skyrocketed. I purchased my own modem which helps with some of the cost and it preserves my speed as well. I've heard that when you use their modems they farm out your modem for wifi in the area.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
0/100 - comcast has the worst customer service and they are ridiculous with their upselling.. they dont upsell to you - they just send you a receiver in the mail and start charging you! - then good luck trying to return it because you need to go to specific locations which are usually in industrial neighborhoods not close to you. comcast is not great.
Tasha C.
Comcast has the fastest internet, and easy to use television setup (when it works). However, when they switched to xfinity all of a sudden everything went down hill. I have had to replace every box,, multiple times, had servicemen come out . Still problems . I expect more from the company who rewards long time customers with raising the bill every couple of months. I wish there were better options but so far this is the best of the options . Just wish companies appreciated their customers.
Shawna M.
Manchester , NH
I hate Comcast. They are incredibly over priced, their service always goes in and out. You can not find any information on their website as far as cable channels and prices, they make you call in and speak to someone so they can keep you on the phone. I have not had any bad experiences with their customer service representatives, so that is a plus.
Brittney B.
Unfortunately this is the best company right now price wise for me However I hate dealing with them. Customer service is a nightmare. Issues never get resolved if it involves more than resetting your modem. Dealt with them for 5 years. Also billing is a joke. Keep track of your bill or they will add random charges on. Technicians are hit or miss with politeness, knowledge, and on time. Service when it works is usually great though. Or else I wouldn't stick with the headache.
Lisa M.
I have been a long time customer and I currently have three open accounts with them. It seems that on almost every bill that there is a mistake and I'm charged too much. Just recently I spent 27 hours one week on the phone with the retention department getting one account taken care of. This has gone on for weeks. My bill last month was wrong, but I didn't call because I'm so tired of the hassle. The reps are always polite. Just always a mathematical error that is usually $50 or more.
Cheryl R.
Lewes, DE
They are a decent service provider. I hate that the bundles are cheaper only when you do Triple Play. Our service isn't the cheapest but we can't get Fios here so we stick with it. We haven't had issues with customer service or with unreliable service, which is good. We also have a great internet connection. Overall we are happy with our service.
Arleen C.
SEATTLE, WA
Comcast gets a bad name, mostly because they give you a huge window for when they're going to show up and they either don't show up, or they show up past their window. Once you get cable installed, it's fairly reliable, but it requires some bandwidth, so if you live in an old building that hasn't upgraded their systems, you'll get patchy service.
Joanne R.
Awful absolutely awful.

If I had another choice for Internet, I definitely wouldn't be using this anymore. If you're shopping for Internet, save yourself the headache and pay a little more elsewhere. :(

Some nights the Internet is up and down, other times I need to shut off the PS4/Netflix because it simply keeps buffering nonstop.

Gaming? FORGET ABOUT IT!!! You'll be crystal clear one moment and experiencing a lag fest the next.

I keep my iPhone on LTE at all times because I know the wifi is a no go most days.

Super slow and now I think Comcast is adding a "data cap", if you spend over 300gb you start getting warnings.

So much for unlimited internet speed, right?

Stay away!!!!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.