3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
They give great service good selection of channels!! If there is ever a problem they deal with it in a timely manner!
The service is good! Not so much the price! I hate having to pay so much for little cable and basic Internet package
I really enjoy comcast. who knew you could actually have a cable company handle things so timely and professionally.
It's alright. I have a lot of people living with me, so sometimes the wifi isn't the fastest but it gets the job done
Fast speed internet but I keep being charged for unesecary stuff. Only p let down. Customer service is nice as well!
The service is only good part of the time. I will say it is better than Direct T , but that is nothing to brag about.
Have very good attention to resolve my doubts and if something is wrong send a technician so it is very good service
We have comcast because it's the most affordable, and even then, we find it to be overpriced of what we are getting.
I am happy with my service. It rarely goes out, if ever. The one time I had a modem issue, the were quick to fix it.
The service is not so bad at first, but if you are not alert they end up charging you fr service you haven't ask for.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos