3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I like this cable provider. They offer great channels and service. Whenever we have a problem they are very helpful.
INTERNET WORKS OK BUT THE CABLE IS AWFUL AS WELL AS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVERYONE I KNOW WHO HAS THEM DO NOT LIKE IT
Horrible but there aren't exactly a lot of options out there. Make sure to keep a copy of your contract. Super shady.
Overall a good experience, haven't had too many issues with losing connections although it does happen occasionally.
I haven't package deal with cable an Wi-Fi it awesome my kids love it the different channels to the super fast Wi-Fi.
Most of the time I have no complaints, but there are times that internet will be slow or service will cut in and out.
Not the greatest coverage I have ever recieved but for everyday tasks like homework and web surfing, it does the job.
A good portion of our monthly budget goes to internet & cable, but we've rarely had major problems with our service.
The coatumer service it's horrible , the people that work there it's so mean and never have a answer for the problems
Customer service is horrible and the internet speeds will vary especially if you have been using the internet a lot!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos