BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Mariafelix V.
Techie Expert Level 2
I'm a loyal customer, however they don't have the best connections. The Internet is constantly dropping making Netflix freeze OFTEN. It's expensive and not at all worth the trouble, but for the sake of this rating. I'll have patience like I have had before when I spend three weeks without internet because they "didn't have a guy to send out" or what not.
Shawna M.
Manchester , NH
I hate Comcast. They are incredibly over priced, their service always goes in and out. You can not find any information on their website as far as cable channels and prices, they make you call in and speak to someone so they can keep you on the phone. I have not had any bad experiences with their customer service representatives, so that is a plus.
Lisa M.
I have been a long time customer and I currently have three open accounts with them. It seems that on almost every bill that there is a mistake and I'm charged too much. Just recently I spent 27 hours one week on the phone with the retention department getting one account taken care of. This has gone on for weeks. My bill last month was wrong, but I didn't call because I'm so tired of the hassle. The reps are always polite. Just always a mathematical error that is usually $50 or more.
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
We seem to have a lot of cable/internet interruptions or issues. I've been overcharged on my bill several times and had to pay and then get a credit for it the next month. It's rather expensive considering we only watch AMC, Disney, Nick Jr, ID, and whatever channel Survivor and Bachelor come on. It's not horrible but it definitely needs improvement.
Brittney B.
Unfortunately this is the best company right now price wise for me However I hate dealing with them. Customer service is a nightmare. Issues never get resolved if it involves more than resetting your modem. Dealt with them for 5 years. Also billing is a joke. Keep track of your bill or they will add random charges on. Technicians are hit or miss with politeness, knowledge, and on time. Service when it works is usually great though. Or else I wouldn't stick with the headache.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I hate COMCAST. I am glad that I only use their internet and that I haven't had to call their abysmal customer service as a result. I live in Silicon Valley next to the big fiber optic cable, so my high speed internet really is high speed (e.g. my Netflix doesn't keep buffering). If I had cable TV with them, I know I would be sobbing right now.
Alicia L.
San Francisco, CA
Their internet is fast but the customer service can be a pain. Once they did not notify me that the bills I thought I was paying were not going through and I ended up owing them a ton of money. They really need to step up their game. That being said, I have spoken to some lovely people on the phone when I needed help - the key is to just be nice.
Tasha C.
Comcast has the fastest internet, and easy to use television setup (when it works). However, when they switched to xfinity all of a sudden everything went down hill. I have had to replace every box,, multiple times, had servicemen come out . Still problems . I expect more from the company who rewards long time customers with raising the bill every couple of months. I wish there were better options but so far this is the best of the options . Just wish companies appreciated their customers.
Joanne R.
Awful absolutely awful.

If I had another choice for Internet, I definitely wouldn't be using this anymore. If you're shopping for Internet, save yourself the headache and pay a little more elsewhere. :(

Some nights the Internet is up and down, other times I need to shut off the PS4/Netflix because it simply keeps buffering nonstop.

Gaming? FORGET ABOUT IT!!! You'll be crystal clear one moment and experiencing a lag fest the next.

I keep my iPhone on LTE at all times because I know the wifi is a no go most days.

Super slow and now I think Comcast is adding a "data cap", if you spend over 300gb you start getting warnings.

So much for unlimited internet speed, right?

Stay away!!!!
Stephanie R.
Chico, CA
NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. If you have any other option: GO WITH THAT. I have Comcast/ Xfinity and every single time that bill comes out, I spend so much time on the phone with various departments at Comcast, being sent in circles, being told false information and ultimately, given random and unexplained charges to my account. HORRIBLE customer service.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.