- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
We only use Comcast due to the fact there isn't another cable company in our area and we do not want a satellite dish.
I like com cast the one I had wasn't so expensive so it's good for me especially for Internet cause I hardly watch tv.
It's ok tends to cut out once in awhile but over good spend and quialty foe 30$ 1 star deducted for cutting in and out
Best service provided by Comcast I've been a loyal customer for 4 years now and the service just keeps getting better..
Their rates are constantly going up and when you have a problem their costumer service is always horrible to deal with!
I've been a customer of Comcast for many years and really like their customer service. Never a problem they can't solve
I really like Comcast, I like all the channels I get on my TV and the Internet services are usually pretty high speed.
Good connection. Very satisfied with their service. Affordable price for internet. I like it and don't want to change.
Comcast is reasonably prices, but not always the strongest connection, still have been a loyal customer for many years
Pretty good prices with what kind of speed and channel amounts we are receiving . Rarely have issues with our services
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos