- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Very pricey and not great with customer service. I have been considered going with all-streaming services such as roku.
I like com cast the one I had wasn't so expensive so it's good for me especially for Internet cause I hardly watch tv.
I think they are expensive and have a monopoly over our area. Only choice besides dish service. Wish they had compation
I do not like Comcast. But unfortunately there is not much else in the area that we can use. So we are stuck with them.
I pay $40 a month for slow internet. I usually use the public wifi which runs faster than what I have in my apartment.
I've been a customer of Comcast for many years and really like their customer service. Never a problem they can't solve
I hate Comcast. They're customer service is terrible and there always seems to be outages or problems. Do NOT use them
Good connection. Very satisfied with their service. Affordable price for internet. I like it and don't want to change.
If only the customer service were better and the Xfinity Box worked as advertised,, but sadly neither are up to par!!!
Comcast starts with a great introductory rate and then your bill skyrockets and keeps going up without any explanation.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos