3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Best service provided by Comcast I've been a loyal customer for 4 years now and the service just keeps getting better..
I've been a subscriber to Comcast for a year now. Overall I am satisfied with them but their billing department sucks!
Great affordable prices and lots of choices. And on demand for no extra cost which I get to catch shows that I missed.
I have Comcast Internet and it is alright. It can be very very slow at times but when it's not running slow it's great
I really enjoy this cable and internet provider. They provide us with a decent about of shows to watch plus on demand.
In my house use Comcast because the prize is really cool is not too expensive like the others. Also the signal is good
I feel Comcast is over priced and they try to railroad customers often. I continue with the service bc of poor credit.
The internet coverage is so good! Fastest downloading and streaming! Never really gives you problems with connections!
We have a love-hate relationship with Comcast. We love the services they offer, BUT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE.
Comcast bundles are priced competitively but the customer service is very poor. The technician was very knowledgeable.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos