3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Great service but after contract ends they crank up you bill. But they have free wifi for customers if yours doesn't work
Their service is horrible.... I wish we could have someone else. The customer service is rude. The technicians are rude.
I absolutely cannot stand Comcast. The service and customer service is terrible and it is sooo over priced. I hate them!
Comcast is the absolute worst. They are overpriced, their rental routers are crappy and their customer service is flaky.
We pay extra for the best internet rate that they offer and we still have SEVERAL issues and computers lag all the time.
Comcast is a pretty good cable company but they keep raising the prices.and it seems to get a lot of interuptions latley
Overpriced. Not enough options to fit our need. Options change every time I call customer service based on who I talk to.
I think they are expensive and have a monopoly over our area. Only choice besides dish service. Wish they had compation
It seems the prices keep slowly rising. I do enjoy the service, especially ondemand. And our internet seems super fast!
I really like Comcast, I like all the channels I get on my TV and the Internet services are usually pretty high speed.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos