- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I pay $100 monthly for wifi only!!! I say it is WAY TOO MUCH for it, but I don't really know what other companies charge
me encanta pero muchisimo es divertido entretiene y en familia es mucho mejor porque hace que comportir es lo primordial
Not a true fan they get you in with these promises of a year and at the end of the year your new price is rediculous high
Comcast is the worst including their prices and their customer service. We plan to switch to another provider very soon.
I've always been able to have any issues easily resolved with comcast they work with you so well and have the best deals
Ok service. We only have Comcast in our are a so we aren't able to shop around and compare prices, speed, channels, etc.
Great customer service any time we needed to call and resolve an issue. People are friendly and willing to work with you.
Comcast is the absolute worst. They are overpriced, their rental routers are crappy and their customer service is flaky.
I love comcast. I especially love the DVR and OnDemand functions and the fact that one can view content on their computer
The internet signal is great I've never used anyone else to compare it to since this is all that's available in the area
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos