3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Terrible customer service. Internet and cable is not dependable and goes out often. This,company only cares about profit
I love Comcast. Xfinity is an amazing, being able to watch my favorite shows when I have the time to actually watch them.
I love comcast. great costumer service if I ever have a problem they are there right away to fix the problem I recommend
Customer Service via telephone sucks. The internet speed is awesome and reliable. The billing keeps going up each month.
Typically has decent service. Internet tends to go down often during weather. That will also affect the cable, at times.
I love my service with Comcast xfinity I've had it for over2 years my bill has stayed pretty much the same the whole time
They overcharge for a lot of things, the Internet service isn't very good at all, and their customer service is a awful.
I love it so far. We have one hd dvr and two regular boxes and high speed internet. Its very advanced and never goes out.
Prices are kind of high byt over all they ate fair. i like the free movie channels when you subscribe for the first time!
It's hit or miss. Sometimes the internet decides that it doesn't want to work. But the cable is great. A bit over priced.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos