BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Tara P.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Always screwing me over! Ended up with a free bill one month because of multiple missed install appointments. Always make moving as difficult as possible by lying about my home being set up already. Change the channel lineup for your package/ over charge you with absolutely no warning. I would switch companies in a heartbeat if anything better ever came along.
Melissa M.
Lancaster, PA
It seems as though Comcast has the market in their pocket. It's really the only thing that's available but it's incredibly expensive and the rates go up all the time. If we could live without cable, we would. The channels are forever saying "to be announced" and it's so annoying! I really wish we could find an alternative and still get the same channels.
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
We haven't had any issues so far. We paired up with Comcast a little over a month ago. So far, it's okay. Not the best internet I've ever had, but we also have the cheapest plan and we couldn't find anyone else who could beat the price for what you get. It was frustrating that we had to wait 3 weeks to get it turned on when the previous residents had it!
Mikaela S.
Boca Raton, FL
I do not enjoy being a Comcast customer. I have been overcharged several times, they have randomly taken promotions off of my account when the promotion is not over and I was billed for equipment that I returned. Upon providing proof that I made the return, I was credited $190.00. Customer service is sent overseas. When I do get through, my call often drops.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
My sister and I share the internet but we use Xfinity through comcast. So far we have not had any issues. It's a great price of only about $20 monthly for internet and then we got the added bonus of a few free channels. Occasionally the internet will run slow, but only with the two of us and sometimes one person using it, it is a great company for us!
Alyssa J.
Pittsburg, CA
I am rating Comcast three stars based off of their service. They have told us that our monthly bill would be $80 and then we get the bill and it's $200. They can't explain where the extra hidden fees are coming from either! The Internet and Wi-Fi does it's job but it does cut out sometimes and it's not the best quality I feel like it could be better.
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC
Comcast has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Their business practices are shady at best, but I'd venture to say they're downright corrupt. They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge. You think it's taken care of, but don't be surprised to find more incorrect charges in the future.
Jennifer P.
Sacramento , CA
Comcast is the best for my area, but I have to be honest: their customer service SUCKS! And I notice that my speed goes way down around 5 pm. Hmmm. Also, we've run into some b.s. where they were consistently adding cable packages we'd never requested! So we called and cut our cable down to the basics, because I still like to get the news and weather, but I'm not down with being jerked around. I honestly wish that the cheaper, local companies' services were available in my area.
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
0/100 - comcast has the worst customer service and they are ridiculous with their upselling.. they dont upsell to you - they just send you a receiver in the mail and start charging you! - then good luck trying to return it because you need to go to specific locations which are usually in industrial neighborhoods not close to you. comcast is not great.
Stephanie R.
Chico, CA
NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. If you have any other option: GO WITH THAT. I have Comcast/ Xfinity and every single time that bill comes out, I spend so much time on the phone with various departments at Comcast, being sent in circles, being told false information and ultimately, given random and unexplained charges to my account. HORRIBLE customer service.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.