3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
They are good. Can be a tad annoying to deal with for customer service but other wise I would not have another provider.
Comcast is ok, a little pricey for me. I would rather go through Timewarner they are a better service and priced better.
I hate comcast. They over charge their prices and their bundles are weird. They say one thing but charge you for others.
If I could give a zero star I would. Worst internet service ever. If only I had the option of going with another company
I so much love this company is soo useful it helps out so much i can have my sisters sitting down all day wayching movies
Never had any issues with comcast. Internet speeds are always super fast and TV never goes out. I absolutely love comcast
Comcast is good service. I just feel like prices slowly keep going up. It gets to be outragously expensive after a while
It's my only option where I live. They have good customer service. Not bad pricing, just still wish I had other options.
Great signal, just updated the boxes and made it much smaller and nicer. Perfect quality, barely had any problems with it
This company has fast internet. Unfortunently, their customer service is very rude to customers (at least my experiences)
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos