3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
When we moved they were able to set up our cable and Internet the same day! Customer service is hit or miss when you call
Comcast is the worst including their prices and their customer service. We plan to switch to another provider very soon.
I so much love this company is soo useful it helps out so much i can have my sisters sitting down all day wayching movies
Its good speed internet but expensive and prices can increase for no rhyme or reason. Only provider in my area available.
I love the Kids zone that is On Demand. Every kid friendly show and movie in one spot. My 3 year old son loveand it also
I've been with them for years good internet speed and no overcharges very satisfied not planning on leaving anytime soon
I enjoy Comcast sometimes they are slow though with both cable and Internet which is hard when technology is so huge now
I'm very happy with Comcast, the service is very good and fast. The costumer service is amazing and helpful all the time!
They are good. Can be a tad annoying to deal with for customer service but other wise I would not have another provider.
The service overall is ok but the customer service sucks, trying to call and ask a simple question that's atleast a hour.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos