- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
They do not have the best customer service. They are not willing to work with their customers when their service goes out.
Not the best provider as anytime I call for technical support, they try to sell me something :( don't always appreciate that
Comcast really met my expectations...here in my home me and my husband just love the facilitys that comcast provides to us!
We don't really have any problems with Comcast. The service is mostly consistently fine and the channel selection is good.
Not the best internet service I have used. Internet in my house goes out all the time. Even with the most expensive router.
The only reason I use this service is that it is the only company in my area. I do not like their customer service at all!
I have never had a issue i bundle it all including my home alarm and don't have to worry about 20 bills i just have that one
I have nothing to complain about their service, been living in the US and using comcast for 3 years now and so far so good
Horrible customer service! Refuses to honor deals made! High number of hidden fees, which were completely unexceptionable!
Very good service. The TV doesn't cut out when it rains, I have on demand and can catch up on on my shows when I miss them.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos