BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Ashley H.
Coon Rapids, MN
Extremely disappointed with the customer service at comcast having been a customer of theirs for 13 years they constantly raise our rates. When we call for service help they are little to no help. I wish they took care of their outstanding customers as well as they do their new ones. Would love to see them offer more deals to their veteran customers.
Angie O.
Spokane, WA
We recently moved into an apartment, family of 3. we decided to get cable with internet. firstly, we thought century link would be good and affordable. WRONG. we were billed over 200$ for only two days of it actually working. so we decide to get Comcast instead, not one problem! we've had it for 2 months now and its reasonably priced for our budget. I recommend Comcast 100%.
Hannah D.
Burlington, VT
My mother worked in a comcast department for basically my entire life, so I've never known of a different internet or cable provider. I would say that I'm mostly satisfied with Comcast except when it comes to customer service--they can be a bit frustrating. However, I do believe they've been working very hard on improving that, and I'm pleased by that.
Skylar P.
Minneapolis, MN
Pretty awful customer service and takes about an hour to get on the phone with somebody that can help you. You'll talk to about four different people having to tell your story/problems all over again before they get you to the right person. The only positive thing about them is they always run specials every year that are super good and price friendly.
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie, MD
In all of my experience with Comcast, I have not had any good ones. Customer service is awful and takes forever to get a hold of someone. Unfortunately, it is the only provider in my area for internet and cable. The internet is slow and overpriced. It cost less for internet and basic cable as just internet. So I end up paying for a cable box I don't use.
Tiana C.
Arlington , VA
Comcast is okay. Definitely better than most internet providers I've had, but still not great. Every time I call in with a problem they are helpful and kind, but I usually end up having to make about 4-5 calls before they actually solve the problem correctly. This seems to be the general consensus among my friends and family who have comcast as well.
Tara P.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Always screwing me over! Ended up with a free bill one month because of multiple missed install appointments. Always make moving as difficult as possible by lying about my home being set up already. Change the channel lineup for your package/ over charge you with absolutely no warning. I would switch companies in a heartbeat if anything better ever came along.
CJ J.
Techie Expert Level 1
I do enjoy my Comcast service; however, they tend to overcharge because they essentially have a monopoly over the whole internet/ cable providing services. Every little thing costs so much money, and it's disheartening to have to keep spending money when we don't get much in return in the first place. I'm constantly looking for other providers to switch to.
Jennifer Y.
Port Huron, MI
Comcast customer service sucks. Prices suck. Service sucks. There will be no way i would rave about comcast. I would switch but there is nothing elae in my area. Already got rid of cable and phone because it was costing over 200 a month thru these rip off company. I'm still paying high price just for internet. So if i were u stay away from this company.
Amanda R.
Peru, IN
While I can't recommend Comcast because of their generally poor customer service, inflated pricing, and ridiculous fees, there are a few good things I can say.
For one, it's nice having TV and Internet on the same bill. Comcast is the only option I have for that in my area.
For two, overall I would say the service is stable, and outages are infrequent.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.