- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
No me gusta para nada cada mes le aumentan a mi recibo no es justo no lo quito porque es con contrato demasiado estafadores
Not always the best, but there are worse carriers. I don't care for the company practices, or how often service goes down.
I am not happy with my comcast service. It is too expensive. I think that I am going to switch to another service provider.
If I didn't have to use this cable provider I wouldn't. They are totally overpriced and their customer service is the pits!
It is a good provider, not the best but has good deals.It offers affordable packages to subscribe, but not very functional.
Meh. We use a sister company that hasn't that stellar. If we could get better service with another company we would switch
I wish I had another option than Comcast for Internet. It's expensive, low value, bad customer service, and poor coverage!
I wish my internet was faster and I wish that customer service was nicer. But it's an okay provider and they give you deals
I love Comcast! Its very fast and has great customer service! Everyone working with Comcast is friendly and eager to help.
Pretty great for the price. I've had different providers over the years and my recent use of the company has been pleasant.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos