3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Customer service is really great m! Never waited more than 10 minutes to be taken care of & never had an issue with my bill
I am not happy with my comcast service. It is too expensive. I think that I am going to switch to another service provider.
I'd give this awful company 1 star, but I have had a few Comcast employees go above and beyond. 98% of the time they suck!!
I have nothing to complain about their service, been living in the US and using comcast for 3 years now and so far so good
We've had a pretty good experience with comcast. Their customer service is decent, compared to other companies we've tried.
It is a good provider, not the best but has good deals.It offers affordable packages to subscribe, but not very functional.
Comcast is a outstanding all around company that take the customers time and wellbeing into consideration, Great over all.
Terrible customer service. Overpriced and unhelpful employees. If there is another option for cable/internet, go with them.
Our internet sucks. The connection always fades in and out and because of that our phone bill goes up from over using data.
Best internet around. Is it the greatest? Ehh.... Sometimes. Consumer service??? Not the best. But I do enjoy the Internet.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos