3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Fast internet and clear TV with a whole bunch of channels. Id does sometimes reset itself for no reason but no other issues.
Comcast is a great company and I never have issues with them. And if I do they always handle it and answer all my questions.
Way too pricey but compared to other services offered in my area it offers the best service for the price. So Comcast it is!
Happy with them most of the time but when there's a problem, they hand you off to a million different people which is a pain.
It's ik they don't always have the best cutover service but not everyone does they are kinda pricey but get what you pay for.
The speed of my internet is wonderful. I wish that I could buy so many gigs and just use that because I don't use that much.
We just upgraded our boxes and it's way better than it used to be. new movies easy to use and there is something for everyone
For the most part we've been satisfied about the service we get from Comcast. I feel its not as fast as it should be though.
This service is overrated! my monthly bill is so expensive and not worth it however in my area I cannot get any other service
So far I have no complaints. We are new with them and we have been able to perform all of our tasks with the Blast internet.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos