- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Worst customer service ever. We have our internet service through comcast and always have issues with our service and billing.
Good service, sometimes the internet can get a little wonky. There are open times for workers to come over and fix any issues.
So far just ok for me. Sometime speed is really slow, even we are business account. Anyway this is the only choice in our area.
Okay now, but we had a lot of issues receiving "refurbished" boxes that weren't working. That took a long time to be resolved.
Terrible customer service and response. They routinely over charge our bill and take several billing cycles to fix the problem.
Ive had Comcast for about eight years now and Ive never had any problem with Comcast! I had Dish before and always lost signal!
I hate Comcast internet. We only use it because it was my husband's responsibility to get our wifi set up. It is not reliable.
Fast and Reliable. Can't complain about the service, overall great. Calling their Customer Service line is usually no problem.
It is a bit expensive, but it offers a variety of options and even when the weather is bad outside the service is always great!
Comcast has to worst customer service that I have ever experienced. I pay extra for Blast! internet and it is still super slow.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos