- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
It's pretty ridiculous. The service goes out or stalls often. They're always charging us extra saying we've gone over the data.
I don't really have anything God or bad to say about this it was an ok product. To use but don't think I'll be buying it again.
Comcast has good service and excellent customer service. Any time there has ever been any issue they take care of it right away
I love comcast! The people are great and the service is great! They are super friendly and have helped me whenever i needed it.
Personally, I am not a huge fan of comcast but they make up for it with Xfinity. I enjoy having Xfinity for our cable service.
We don't like comcast for internet but it is the only provider that is available to us in our town, unless we went with a dish.
Cheapest option in my area. Not had any major issues with them, but have had a few billing errors that they are slow to correct
It is a bit expensive, but it offers a variety of options and even when the weather is bad outside the service is always great!
Idk about this one to be honest, I don't think it's fast enough. It lags and service goes in and out. I need something better.
Comcast is alright. Usually reliable service although customer service can be hit or miss. They easily sneak in hidden charges
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos