- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Far too expensive and horrible customer service. I would only use them if you have to, like I do, in the small town we live in.
Service is great from Comcast. No complaints on that end. The price is a little high for my liking, but I guess it is worth it.
This is the only provider that will work well in my house. We at times have several users and the lag seems to be at a minimum.
Best value and customer service if you have issues they fix it quickly too plus there isn't much else in my area to choose from
one of the biggest monopolies in the US they don't care about you, its expensive and they rip you off no matter where you live
I love comcast. They always fix any billing problem that I have and Xfinity on demand helps me keep up with my favorite shows.
I have a big problem with Comcast. You sign up with one price, but when you get your bill it is higher then what it should be.
Not cheap, and doesn't include everything, but it's the best deal I've found so far and the Customer Service is pretty decent.
Fast internet for a reasonable price. Great customer service and fast responsiveness from the customer service representatives.
Comcast used to be great at the last two places I lived...but where I live not which is in the suburbs I get crappy service....
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos