BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Jennifer G.
Commerce Twp, MI
I almost always have clear signal and service however the prices are sky high. My best friend has the same services I do and hers is more up to date with more channel options while mine is $50 more per month. I've called Customer service for help (which generally is a terrible experience in itself) and it seems my bill gradually gets higher every few months.
Sarah B.
Perry, FL
I use Comcast for my Internet and Internet wise it's great. Fast speed and the only time we had an outage is when a hurricane came through. However their customer service sucks. They will tell you one thing and then charge you for another. So basically as long as you don't have to deal with customer service or their technical team it's a great web service.
Michaela S.
I absolutely hate Comcast. I live in an area where they are the only cable/internet provider so I have no choice but to use Comcast. Each month there are different fees that I don't understand and communicating with them is awful as well. We pay ridiculous amounts for our cable/wifi and I wish we had other options but currently there aren't any in this area.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
I like comcast the only thing i don't like is wen i have to reboot the box for the cable it takes a wild to get back on. the internet from them is good i do like it it the phone line is good sometimes .it is afordable do but were i live its a dead zone with cable and phone service so that might have something to do with all that but any ways i do recommend it
Grecia H.
At the beginning I have a little trouble with them because I brought my own modem so the was charging me like I have their modem but they reimbursement the money . It meet my expectations . Except went it's really windy my internet lost signal in my phone but besides that I think Comcast is better them Verizon . I will recommend it . I just pay 39.99 for 75GMS
Angel A.
Casselberry, FL
The internet service is very spotty. We use Comcast both at home and at work in another town, and it cuts in and out, lags, and sometimes shuts off temporarily on a regular basis. To top it all off, their customer service is nearly impossible to navigate, and their technicians aren't very knowledgeable. When we got ours installed, my husband ran all of the lines himself and the tech still seemed confused as to how to proceed with the installation. I'd recommend any service but Comcast.
Ebony D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the idea of having all my services from one provider. But, I truly wish that comcast was more reasonable priced. The service is great when it works properly, easily the voice activated remote, but we've noticed in the new platform that there are more glitches, and who's giving us discounts when we have to endure the glitches...no one. The amount of time that you have to wait online for customer service can be unreal, and sometimes the techs are not as knowledgable as you would like.
Chelsea F.
Unfortunately, Comcast is the only provider in our area. Our internet has to be reloaded at least once a day and our on demand always has errors, so we can hardly ever use it. The bill each month is outrageous just so we can get the channels we want to watch and a DVR. For as expensive the service is, I would expect more. I would not recommend this service.
Jillian K.
We had some difficulty getting set up with Comcast. However, their service has been great since getting settled with their cable boxes. We have Xfinity and really love all the features it includes. I would say its a tab bit more than we would like to pay, but definitely doesn't break the bank. We were able to get a good package with internet, landline, and cable.
Kaitlin D.
Williston, ND
If I had any other option, I wouldn't use Comcast. Changing plans is a hassle and you're on the phone with customer service forever. My plan and pricing changed in the middle of my one year contract, leaving me with a fraction of the channels at the same high price. However, I do appreciate their on demand options, as opposed to a DVR system, and the Internet service has never been down for an inconvenient amount of time. I just feel that the cost is not proportional to the type of service rendered.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.