- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I guess I like comcast. I wish they would improve their service. Our television tends to stop producing sound at random times...
Horrible customer service . The customer service reps don't know anything , very rude and I cannot stand calling for a tech issue
Alright Would be better if there wasn't a data cap. Pricing is great on the package we have but the data cap drives our bill up.
Great Signal, but terrible support. They are extremely friendly, but constantly lie. I have had 4 rep tell me the exact same lie.
I like the price, the only down side is that when we have bad weather we are also without cable. But overall the service is good
Comcast is okay. They change their policies a lot. They are pretty expensive as well. Their customer service is pretty terrible.
As far as my cable services, they are excellent and the price is fairly reasonable. Not happy with the customer service, though.
Love comcast but i hate how theyve had so many problems in my area and our cable and internet keeps going out. hope it ends soon.
No tengo quejas de este serviciom, el internet siempre ha funcionado de manera rapida y no ha presentado fallas desde que me uni.
Ehh. Its the only thing I could get so I have it but not my favorite. Hard for me to find my hotspot but that could be the router
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos