- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
It is the absoluter worst,slow service,always shut down,takes too long too load stuff and trying to talk to someone is pointless
They are not good and are so rude. we moved in and they were actually very mean and yelled at us and never actually did their job
Worst internet provider I have ever had to deal with. Frequently cuts out and the internet is rarely fast enough to load netflix.
Me encanta, no le pide favor a Verizon y lo mejor disfruto de los canales de mi país más su internet, todo por un exelente precio
I love X1 and it has been one of the best types of cable to have. I just wish that we were able to get reminders for shows again.
I wish it could be less money but it's a good service, my daughter love the movies and the kids program I love the wifi service.
They are really expensive and they make you pay for every little thing plus there customer service sucks. Plus they don't listen
I love Comcast and their prices. For the most part I think that Comcast is great but the Customer Service center could be better.
I hate comcast. Just because they have a monopoly in the minneapolis area they seem to think that they can do whatever they want.
I like Comcast. My internet is fast and I have no problems making calls or watching my tv. The service is generally pretty good.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos