3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
It's okay - kinda slow. it works consistently though and that counts for something. I just wish there was a better speed option.
Service has improved. But the costs continue to go up and up. Why do I have to threaten to leave before you will give me a deal?
It really depends on the day. Sometimes internet is slow other times it's fast. Their prices are a little high for just Internet.
I love X1 and it has been one of the best types of cable to have. I just wish that we were able to get reminders for shows again.
Horrible service, customer service, and prices. If they weren't the only provider available to me, I would not use this company.
Im still trying to get use to it. At the moment the prices are as promised and the speed is where I need it to be for my lifesyle
Sometime my Internet is slow and gets blocked a lot, but it's the cheapest one I have found that work better than other companies
I like the price, the only down side is that when we have bad weather we are also without cable. But overall the service is good
The service is fine but I do think that it is a bit too pricey at some times and the fees that they give are sometimes ridiculous
As far as my cable services, they are excellent and the price is fairly reasonable. Not happy with the customer service, though.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos