3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
It's called Xfinity now. But it's great! I have two DVRs and two TVs. Everyone is super friendly and effective in their offices.
Comcast is the bomb.com i literally pay about 30 dollars each month or less to keep the Internet , it is very affordable and fast
Great price per month. Used it in collrge as out cable provider forall 4 years. Used it now and it is one of the best in the area
I hate Comcast. The payments are extremely high and the service is slow. The only thing that is good about Comcast is on demand.
The service and the customer service is pretty cool but I think they are too expensive. I hate that they bill you a month ahead.
I have had Comcast for years and have noticed that I have lower rates than other service providers. Great channel selection too!
I always have problems with Comcast and they are always really difficult to solve. I wish there was something better I could use!
For the most part we are happy with Comcast. Sometimes we have issues but for the most part we get them resolved fairly quickly.
Comcast came to be one of the best internet providers we could ever had and I'm glad to have Comcast as my internet plan company
I have had Comcast for about four years now and I hasn't had any issue with the service or their customer service. Great company!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos