3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Horrid, non-existent customer service!!!!!!! If there were ANY other option at my apartment community, I'd never use them...ever!
Very pricy and also some times are internet drops the line but the cable tv is the best in are area and we get plenty of channels
Works great in the area. Has fast internet . The price is good and there are only a few problems with the internet after a storm.
We had a lot of issues when our cable and Internet was first installed but the customer service was very helpful. Fast internet.
Good service worst customer service and the price its ridiculous thinking on change but my association pays for part of the bill
I have only ever used comcast. They are very good with answering questions and fixing any issues that may arise with my services.
I like it but it doesn't have enough channels to choose from! && the channels are all scattered around! That what I truly hate!!
It is the absoluter worst,slow service,always shut down,takes too long too load stuff and trying to talk to someone is pointless
I wish there was another service available but unfortunately there isn't. I have to call every month because of a billing issue.
Best company out there. And Iv tried them all. Great prices and great service. Awesome internet speeds and good channel lineups.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos