BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Jose Luis R.
Dos Palos, CA
Comcast just isn't what it used to be. They have so many extra fees and none of their boxes or other equiptment us lease-to-own, it's like I'm giving them an extra $30 just so I can enjoy the TV and internet I am already paying them for. Their fees keep going up to "offset" the cost of broadcasting, yea cuz they aren't making millions of of us already. Contracts are just ways to fool people in the long run. The only thing I like is their customer service, they always help me solve my problems.
Mercedes H.
We do not like our Comcast provider because they have failed to fix many issues for us. We have tried to resolve the issues with them but they still wouldn't take the fault for it. We had a television box that refused to work and they claimed it had too weak of a signal yet we now have a gaming system in here as well as a laptop that runs off the Wifi that has no problems. Our internet also will sometimes randomly shut off and we still can't use our cable box because they refused to fix this one for free.
Jennifer G.
Commerce Twp, MI
I almost always have clear signal and service however the prices are sky high. My best friend has the same services I do and hers is more up to date with more channel options while mine is $50 more per month. I've called Customer service for help (which generally is a terrible experience in itself) and it seems my bill gradually gets higher every few months.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
My opinion of Comcast is ever changing. I have had some really great customer service experiences and even some great techs come out to the house. The reality is that Comcast has been jacking the price up on all of the services. We keep deciding to cancel our service, but when I go to do it the charges to cancel make it not worth it. Our bill is sooooo high for what seems to be such a basic service. During the past year our service hasn't been interrupted much, which is a positive I guess.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
I like comcast the only thing i don't like is wen i have to reboot the box for the cable it takes a wild to get back on. the internet from them is good i do like it it the phone line is good sometimes .it is afordable do but were i live its a dead zone with cable and phone service so that might have something to do with all that but any ways i do recommend it
Grecia H.
At the beginning I have a little trouble with them because I brought my own modem so the was charging me like I have their modem but they reimbursement the money . It meet my expectations . Except went it's really windy my internet lost signal in my phone but besides that I think Comcast is better them Verizon . I will recommend it . I just pay 39.99 for 75GMS
Donnine C.
Eden Prairie, MN
Website is terrible for the user, customer service is AWFUL, and I swear if you didn't have the best coverage in my area I would be going with someone else in a heartbeat.
LORD forbid you want to cancel something. It took me THREE MONTHS to cancel a subscription, and in the process they ADDED ON to what I currently had in my package and charged me MORE!!!
Ebony D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the idea of having all my services from one provider. But, I truly wish that comcast was more reasonable priced. The service is great when it works properly, easily the voice activated remote, but we've noticed in the new platform that there are more glitches, and who's giving us discounts when we have to endure the glitches...no one. The amount of time that you have to wait online for customer service can be unreal, and sometimes the techs are not as knowledgable as you would like.
Alex L.
Canton, MA
Truly a painful experience. We had just moved into our home and had a Comcast install where the tech drilled holes in the middle of our gorgeous hard wood floors. He stapled wires into our mantel. Then we discovered the next day that nothing he installed worked. We spent weeks trying to get the service corrected and damages repaired.
Jillian K.
We had some difficulty getting set up with Comcast. However, their service has been great since getting settled with their cable boxes. We have Xfinity and really love all the features it includes. I would say its a tab bit more than we would like to pay, but definitely doesn't break the bank. We were able to get a good package with internet, landline, and cable.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.