3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Good Internet service. We've lived a lot of different places and Comcast has been the best price with the best Internet available.
So many channel option, affordable and I haven't ever had any issues. I love HBO go and because of my account I have access to it.
An inescapable evil that plagues mankind and this earth with their intractable grasp on entertainment, communication, and commerce.
I hate Comcast so much ! But it's one of the main provider where live ! The signal is bad the service is bad ! Everything is bad !
Sometime my Internet is slow and gets blocked a lot, but it's the cheapest one I have found that work better than other companies
Sometimes hard to communicate with customer service. But overall never really had a terrible experience. Happy with our service.
The service and the customer service is pretty cool but I think they are too expensive. I hate that they bill you a month ahead.
Have quite a few issues with Comcast also had to do with my area. Hoping it will either get better or someone else comes to town.
Fast internet service. Goes out rarely. Cable is good by acts squirrely sometimes. Otherwise Comcast is definitely the way to go.
It's pretty good. We have then for the bundle package. The wifi can be a little finicky sometimes, but other than that it's great
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos