- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
The channel selection is great and love their in demand shows. However their customer service online or over the phone is horrible.
Comcast's prices are outrageous, and their customer service is a joke. I use them only because they're the only provider available.
Been with Comcast a few months and although I am generally happy with my internet and cable the customer service could be enhanced.
They are competent but I feel extremely over priced and their service is awful when you try to get them out to work on your issues.
I love comcast ive had it for almost a year now and ive never had amy problems with they have alot of different choices and deals.
They're pretty good, their customer service is really bad usually, but otherwise they have a lot of perks and rarely have outages.
Comcast offers fast reliable high speed internet. We hardly ever have service issues. Have been loyal customers for over 3 yrs now.
Comcast service has dramatically improved recently. I have had no problems with my internet or customer service for the past year.
Comcast is fine. The internet works great most of the time, but they can be a little hard to deal with when you're having problems.
I love Comcast because of their fast internet and their cable. I have never had trouble with them like I did with direct and AT&T.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos