- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I've always been a Comcast customer and every single month I look at my bill and wish they didn't charge so much for their services.
Hate it but it's the only one in our area. So we suffer. As I'm sure we have the same complaints as everyone else who hates comcast.
Some times the internet from Comcast can get to you and you get frustrated because it disconnects once in a while which is not good.
You get a whole bunch of stations and not to mention on demand. I can watch just about everything I miss during the week. Its great.
Great service. Customer for over 20 years. Wish there was a loyal customers discount. Rewarding loyal customers would keep me happy.
I get good internet service. We do not have a TV in our home so I can only speak of the good of the internet connection they provide.
Customer service needs improvement, overall cable and internet service (compared to satellite) is good, won't cut out when it rains!
It's okay. The Internet is good and fast, but the company itself is kind of a pain t to deal with. Especially their customer service
Horrible service and customer service. i have many issues with my service and every time i call ghey are not helpful. it is the WORST
Works good and gets the job done. We have never really had problems with our internet, but our TV cable sometimes gives us troubles.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos