3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Performance internet ftom comcast i love it i never have a problem with it was easy to setup and connect to although the price is high
Comcast is best as they do give great service and there is a all around fast internet when there is a storm we don't get disconnected
Xfinity (Comcast) is the best cable service I've had yet. Their internet is very fast. I love the On Demand. And I highly recommend.
Some times the internet from Comcast can get to you and you get frustrated because it disconnects once in a while which is not good.
I wish I could put no stars, not only are they the worst but there are no other cable providers I can choose from so I'm kinda stuck
Comcast is good but is becoming very exspensive and they never give and deals or perks for customers that have been loyal for years .
Overpriced with bad customer service. The bill always seems to go up. Good choice o of channels but you are definitely paying for it.
Great service. Customer for over 20 years. Wish there was a loyal customers discount. Rewarding loyal customers would keep me happy.
Worst customer service, they're largely unhelpful. i like the ease of their products, but if you have any problems wth it ur screwed
I've always been a Comcast customer and every single month I look at my bill and wish they didn't charge so much for their services.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos