3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast do not get me wrong its the best out there I love it but it is just way to expensive they charge you A LOT I had to leave them.
Their service will shut down randomly for absolutely no reason. It's incredibly unreliable and it makes it hard to do homework at home
The cost is usually a lot and can be pretty hard to work with, the Internet is usually pretty slow and I am looking to switch services.
Comcast has great internet service. MY family recently switched to Comcast because we wanted faster internet and we couldn't be happier
The service is Too expensive. I always have a issues with it especially when the weather is bad. It goes in and out on a regular bases.
Super awesome the best cable I have ever had. I made sure the new place we moved to would have Comcast or we would not have selected it
Internet is pretty good. When I set it up, the customer service guy was very pushy and rude, but I have hardly had any problems since.
Comcast is great. TV is always on and even though we don't own that many television shows, the amount of shows we have is already good.
Great internet to stream Netflix and HULU. We have this in our neighborhood. However where we are moving next does not have COmcast :(
Internet issues are rampant. The customer service is terrible. If I had a choice in another provider I would switch without hesitation.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos