3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
My mom and my grandma have had trouble with them in the past. But usually they are understandable when they can't pay the bill on time.
I love Comcast and on demand, but I have had a few problems with them and issues with customer service. Considering on switching soon.
Comcast is over paid. If you can do a new customer package do it but don't sign for a contract because your bill gets higher and higher
I have xfinity and the strongest internet they sell. i live in a major city and my connection is not so great. Definitely disappointed.
It is extremely pricey and the internet service is very slow occasionally. Hate the fact that you can no longer have the channel Spike
I always have problem with calling this company cause they don't care about your time! But the only good thing about it is affordable!
If you can avoid comcast, do it. The price sucks, and the internet is sporadic. Packages for basic are lame. Their service is mediocre.
Ugh...the wifi goes out at least once a week and it is super frustrating. If I didn't have a contract with them I would dump them now.
Terrible customer service. Prices are too high and internet speed is very slow. Always have to call at least once a month for problems.
Love it. Had satellite and it would go out all the time! Our cable has gone out before but not often at all! Love the on demand option!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos