3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I really like Comcast. I like how I can watch TV online. It makes it easier because I am not always by a TV as soon as the show starts
We defiantly have our issues but if so they usually are speedy to fix it. The wifi didn't reach all our house but you get used to that
I love Comcast! This review might be slightly biased since 3 of my family members work for Comcast, but I promise you Comcast is great.
Comcast is by far the best cable company around. so many channels and great reception. never any problems. although they are expensive.
I def recommend this service,they are not inexpensive and you don't need someone to install so it's cheaper for you! You should it oit.
I have a love/hate relationship with Comcast. They have very fast internet but terrible customer service. The price changes constantly.
Most cable companies are pretty crappy anyways, so I don't know way to say. People who have Uverse or TWC seem to complain more though.
The only reason we still use this service is because nothing else is offered in our area. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Comcast is the better of two poor options in my area. I wish I could switch to another provider, but this is just the situation I'm in.
Poor customer service, high prices, and bad internet service. only reason I'm with them odds I don't have any other option in my area.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos