- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I always have problem with calling this company cause they don't care about your time! But the only good thing about it is affordable!
Comcast is ok. Some have issues, but we don't have choices in our area for cable. I, personally, don't have any problems at the moment.
Worst service EVER..only have because it is the only provider in the WA area unfortunately. Overpriced, dishonest and shady..STAY AWAY!
The service is overpriced, the customer service is poor. We would switch in a heartbeat if anyone else serviced our apartment building.
I really like Comcast. I like how I can watch TV online. It makes it easier because I am not always by a TV as soon as the show starts
The service is good but they sometimes overcharge me for no reason and I get tired of calling them and threating to cancle the service
The Internet is ok. I'm supposed to have 5G but it never works, even after calling their customer services and having diagnostics run.
When i first got my apt Comcast was what i chose because it had great deals including TV and internet and was a very reasonable price.
Comcast userface is super easy to use for cable. I Kiel the voice activities remotes and the search programs. My cable never goes out.
I have a love/hate relationship with Comcast. They have very fast internet but terrible customer service. The price changes constantly.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos