BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Robin Y.
If I could give them no stars, I would! They never gave me a dvr, didn't even tell me I was paying for one well into a year after having service! The deals give you a monthly price, yet mine is always changing, usually going up in price even though the deal is still valid. Not much else to choose from provider wise, so stuck with them until something better comes along.
Maria R.
I've been using COMCAST for quite some time now, as of today i have never had disappointments, every time there's an issue with my account, their customer service is prompt to solve it. The only reason I won't give 5 stars is because sometimes it takes a little more time than i wished for my call to be answered, but it must be for the high volume of calls they receive.
emily a.
Ravenna, MI
Is hate too strong of a word? Not in this instance. After our "trial" of having cable with our internet purchase they kept charging us for cable even after they "canceled it" and then they said we couldn't have just interent. .what the hell? so we marched to the nearest Comcast and finally got them to rid of all cable stuff amd just give us internet...BUT after a month of having "just internet" they upped our interent bill! Why?! No one knows. Cable/internet companies are money hungry and they're all just a joke.
Brittany F.
Noblesville, IN
Comcast is literally and continuously the absolute worst company I have ever had to deal with. Unfortunately we are forced to use them because they are the only high speed provider in our area.

Their customer service is bad. Our WiFi drops constantly regardless of having the correct equipment which we rent from them. They also increase their prices without any good reason. I have spent countless hours of my life on the phone with Comcast and rarely have a good outcome. DO NOT USE THEM UNLESS YOU HAVE TO!
Maria S.
Hartford, CT
They are very good, the only thing I do not like is that they have contracts. If we stay without a job, how are we supposed to pay? My service is a year contract, I don't need the TV now because my kids are adults and are never home and now I have to wait a whole year just to keep the internet. They are good, they do have excellent costumer service. They are quick to fix any issues, but having a contract is what kills it all. I give them 5 stars, because besides the contract they have been very good to us.
Chelsea W.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
Not a fan of comcast. Our signal has been low for months, every time we call to fix it, they send a "refresh" signal and it does nothing. Service is WAY too expensive. Have had so many issues - most recently our picture was upside down (we have a smart TV, everything else was correct except Comcast). Scheduled an appointment - rep never showed up. Luckily we fixed it on our own. If I wasn't handcuffed to Comcast, I'd leave and never come back. I can't get my review to change - but I'd give ZERO stars if I could.
Jennifer M.
Greentown, IN
Overall good company. I never have much problem with the cable part of the service, but the internet connection is often iffy. Most of the time it works, though sometimes there will be days or even weeks where it goes out multiple times a day. Not just in my house, because I hear the same complaints from other people who use Comcast. Slightly overpriced, as well.
Nikki D.
Plymouth, MI
The service is really good: no problems with the Internet or cable except for the price and the customer service! I've always needed to use them wherever I've lived and they ALWAYS mess something up. All the time. The customer service is awful and their prices are ridiculous. They're more worried about getting new customers than they are keeping older loyal ones.
Elizabeth Z.
I have been a Comcast member for over 2 years you'd think being a loyal customer and laying my bills on time they would give me a break or even a loyal customer discount but no. It craps out every now and then. I gave Comcast 2 stars because I like the convience of watching my missed shows when I want. Over all I wish I had another choice besides Comcast but where I live that's all that is offered.
Zherr Anne A.
Vallejo, CA
The internet is a great speed for the price we pay. The complaint I have is more for the channels. I wish we got more channels for the price we pay. We really only have cable because it's a better deal if you get cable and internet together. My biggest complaint for Comcast is they can never get my service requests right. I always have to call them again and again.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.