3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast is expensive, but worth the overall quality. Sometimes customer service is a bit shaky and we have had technical issues before.
We have been very satisfied with our Xfinity/Comcast services. The new DVR service for the whole house has made the family very happy.
Love this company. There always there to work with you. Very fast speed with fixing the problem that you have. Great reliable services.
I like Comcast, but each time is more expensive, maybe I change for other company. I don't have nothing special and I pay almost $ 200
UGHHHH COMCAST!!!! Their service is not customer friendly at all! Internet is really slow on weekends, the TV will randomly act up boo!
Overpriced, Internet is not as fast or anywhere near as fast as they claim it to be. Would actually love to cancel the tv portion of it
I never had too bad of a problem with them. O ky complaint is theur customer service isn't in America and the language barrier is rough.
High speed internet! Company that you can trust never changing internet company's! It may seem like a lot to pay per month but worth it
I wish I had something nice to say. But the service is iffy at best, the customer support is minimal and the phone wait times are long.
My Comcast bill is a moderate amount but i like there service. even if you wait a while for customer service to answer overall there ok
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos