3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
My family and I are currently provided with Comcast. The internet service is great, however, our downfall is the service is always down
We use Comcast for our internet and cable. We can always count on having great uninterrupted service. The internet is fast and steady.
Terrible customer service. Our internet goes in and out occasionally and they haven't been able to fix it. I dread calling in to them.
Overpriced, Internet is not as fast or anywhere near as fast as they claim it to be. Would actually love to cancel the tv portion of it
Comcast cable is amazing ! they have so many different features too. My favorite is that you can talk on my microphone on the remote !
Comcast is ok. Some have issues, but we don't have choices in our area for cable. I, personally, don't have any problems at the moment.
Service for cable is good. High speed internet. Customer service is lacking. I wish the cable boxes didn't have a lag part of the time.
The product is inconsistent and the customer service is lacking even more. For the price you're paying you would expect better service.
Love Comcast. I use Comcast for our TV , internet and phone service. I never have a problem with service going out during bad weather.
The service is good but they sometimes overcharge me for no reason and I get tired of calling them and threating to cancle the service
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos