3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Love Comcast. I use Comcast for our TV , internet and phone service. I never have a problem with service going out during bad weather.
An obnoxiously large bill to pay, but check into your Local Comcast to see if they have any discount programs to help defray the costs
Very good internet service that is always reliable and fast. My daughter does online school and we never have a problem loading pages.
Comcast does not have just one word to describe the company. Right now I'm just using it until a new provider is available in my area.
My family and I are currently provided with Comcast. The internet service is great, however, our downfall is the service is always down
These service provider isn't bad at all it has great people and great services they offer to pepole who's interested in there services.
Service for cable is good. High speed internet. Customer service is lacking. I wish the cable boxes didn't have a lag part of the time.
They are available in our area. They are not the best best they do the job for now. I am not sure any service will do the job perfectly
Comcast is great, sometimes in my area is not too good the signal but the customer service is very good and resolve your problem fast!
even though the price can be cheap at times it does go out and it never fails that it goes out when you are in the middle of something
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos