3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Terrible customer service and ridiculously high prices. My cable has actually been out for over a week and online tech support is a joke!
The X1 platform is definitely worth it. I can record multiple programs at once and watch the shows in other rooms or on a mobile device.
Love that if I have an issue, they are quick to send someone out to fix it! I've had other cable providers and this one has been the best
I like Comcast, but each time is more expensive, maybe I change for other company. I don't have nothing special and I pay almost $ 200
I love Comcast/xfinity for my internet service provider. The quality of the service is excellent! The price can be a bit much at times.
even though the price can be cheap at times it does go out and it never fails that it goes out when you are in the middle of something
Comcast is great, sometimes in my area is not too good the signal but the customer service is very good and resolve your problem fast!
Lot of issues after setting up but for the most part we have had consistent internet. We typically run 4 computers and a TV off of it.
Very good internet service that is always reliable and fast. My daughter does online school and we never have a problem loading pages.
We have been very satisfied with our Xfinity/Comcast services. The new DVR service for the whole house has made the family very happy.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos