- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I've had Comcast for a few years now and I haven't had much trouble with it. The internet service, which is what I use, is not that bad.
Very good service!!! nice customer service and great quality tv/internet!!! on demand is endless and all apps for xfinity are really cool
The speed could be so much better and the rates are a little high for the undependable service. Customer service is usually very helpful.
Terrible customer service, frequent internet outages, unfriendly staff. If we had other options in our town we would choose them instead
Comcast has decent internet service. Their customer service is a nightmare though. Unfortunately they kind of have a monopoly in my area.
I do not love their customer service but for the most part I have no complaints about the service. When I do have to call, it's terrible.
No the best customr servce and hard to get on the phone but we contine to use them even when we bought our new home I like the channnels
Comcast is definitely a company who cares for their clients. I've been going through them for some time now and they've been just great.
Comcast has great service in my area. I love the speeds and reliability of there internet. I just wish they had better customer service.
I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss time warner cable... Comcast is the only service provider in the area so it's them or nothing.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos