BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Christina L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Really, we've never had too much trouble with our service, so we have had minimal interaction with customer service. We've had good internet and cable reliability. On the occasions that we have had to have customer service, they can be hard to schedule - the new "we pay you $20 if we're late" thing means that rather than be late for a whole string of people, they will just flat out cancel one person to be on time to the rest - this makes it harder to actually get someone to show up and is frustrating.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
Comcast is the worst. The cable box (which we pay $10/mo for the privilege to use) glitches constantly. They are now charging a fee for Internet "overages" which seems completely arbitrary and was not agreed upon when we signed up for service. But for now we're stuck since no other company services our area.

I, for one, welcome our Google Fiber overlords with open arms.
Robin Y.
If I could give them no stars, I would! They never gave me a dvr, didn't even tell me I was paying for one well into a year after having service! The deals give you a monthly price, yet mine is always changing, usually going up in price even though the deal is still valid. Not much else to choose from provider wise, so stuck with them until something better comes along.
Kayla K.
Monaca, PA
I have been using Comcast for 3 years now and I do not like it at all. The customer service is terrible, the prices are always going up and they don't have very good packages. I really would love to switch to another company but haven't figured out who yet. The only thing that's good about Comcast is their internet speed other than that I will not recommend this service to anyone.
Maria R.
I've been using COMCAST for quite some time now, as of today i have never had disappointments, every time there's an issue with my account, their customer service is prompt to solve it. The only reason I won't give 5 stars is because sometimes it takes a little more time than i wished for my call to be answered, but it must be for the high volume of calls they receive.
Jen L.
If i had the choice i would not go through comcast again. It is way over priced. I pay $70 a month for internet and 15 channels, i have to rent the router box thing, and the customer service is the worst ive ever had. I feel like they try and scam you, because the service plan I'm on was supposed to only be $40 and then after all the fees and junk they charge for, its $70.
Brittany F.
Noblesville, IN
Comcast is literally and continuously the absolute worst company I have ever had to deal with. Unfortunately we are forced to use them because they are the only high speed provider in our area.

Their customer service is bad. Our WiFi drops constantly regardless of having the correct equipment which we rent from them. They also increase their prices without any good reason. I have spent countless hours of my life on the phone with Comcast and rarely have a good outcome. DO NOT USE THEM UNLESS YOU HAVE TO!
Alana C.
Chester , PA
Comcast has definitely gone down hill lately. I tried to switch my service to my mother in laws and keep her phone number and they couldn't do that but yet they can transfer a number from another server?? Then they screwed up anyway and cut her phone off and she was not happy about that so their customer service is crap. The channels are pretty good and internet is okay.
Hannah M.
Lodi, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Oh, where do I begin? I stay with them because they are the only providers I know who actually know me fairly well. I have had soooo many issues with them, from payment to channel problems. I gave them 4/5 only because despite their issues, they still let me slide once or twice when I need extra time for payments. They rake up the prices but they never turned me "off".
Abby J.
Grasonville, MD
Comcast is pretty much the worst. They charge way too much for their services and then constantly raise the prices. My cable box was out for 2 weeks and it took them FOREVER to get me a new one. I was on the phone with them for over 2 hours just for them to say they couldn't fix the problem so they were just going to send me a new one. Definitely would not recommend.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.