- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I don't like the Internet service, they advertise that they're super fast but my internet is very slow and it never connects to anything
Internet is decent, but ridiculously expensive and the customer service is awful. Only use them because I don't have any other choice :(
It can get very slow even though i am paying a lot of money for the internet. I don't like how sometimes it doesn't even work at my house.
Comcast is my internet provider which i am obligated to have because of my location the service is ok but there prices are inconsistance.
Comcast is a pretty standard service provider, sometimes the box will time out and you can't see what shows are on...it's pretty annoying
HORRIBLE! No customer service skill, no accountability, not reliable. If we had another option in my area I would switch in a heartbeat.
Use it for Internet and it works well. My husband set it up before we got married. Also, they come by often to see if we want to upgrade.
I love Comcast they have a lot of channels and the fact you can look at everything on your devices when you are away from home is great.
Love this cable serice been using them for as long as I can remember they have great cosutoner service and are kust great woth everything
Always had Comcast. Got 200+ tv channels and the Internet is straight. Can't say it's the best cause my household has always had Comcast.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos