- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
They are the best and dependable it can storm have all night and you still have cable unlike dish and they don't coast whole lot like at&t
For the most part good service. I decent customer care and affordable pricing. When they mess up or I have issues they are quick to fix it.
WiFi and are awesome and customer service is wonderful at the office I have heard bad things about them over the phone and charging to much
I think that the customer service for Comcast is seriously lacking. They were seriously rude to us and they also cheated us out of money.
Use it for Internet and it works well. My husband set it up before we got married. Also, they come by often to see if we want to upgrade.
Comcast is my internet provider which i am obligated to have because of my location the service is ok but there prices are inconsistance.
No complaints here. I wish the dvr rental was included in cable price and not an added fee. When I call everyone is friendly and helpful.
Not a fan of their pricing and monopoly on the internet options where I live. You can't get an affordable internet package WITHOUT cable.
Pretty average. Prices aren't the greatest. They aren't always the most helpful and they managed to tack on charges without our knowledge
Horrible customer service. Prices are high for service quality. After my subscription is up, i will look for another subscriber/company.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos