3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
It is a great cable provider when it works. However, it takes them forever to fix issues and they like to up your bill without telling you.
Comcast is a monopoly in the place where i live .speed is not so great.however my plan is quite affordable and they gave me good discounts.
Not the best i mean they say they have the best, but it constantly messes up and you talk to 20 hours of robots before you get to someone.
Internet service is in and out and they are way overpriced. They are a monopoly in our area or I would definitely choose another provider.
I have had pretty good service with comcast. I do believe that they overcharge for some of there services and do not give enough discounts.
Comcast is great. We used to have an internet provider that was terrible before this. Such slow internet. I'm glad we switched to comcast!
Comcast is always off and on with their internet service. Sometimes it works great and sometimes its extremely slow. It's never consistent.
WiFi and are awesome and customer service is wonderful at the office I have heard bad things about them over the phone and charging to much
We've had decent internet and cable service BUT their customer service is terrible. It takes years to actually talk to a real human being.
While their prices may be a bit high, I've always had great service from Comcast with no pro lens whatsoever, I would highly recommend it.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos